1 & 2 Miranda sings/ Colleen Ballinger: Miranda sings is a character created and played by Coleen Ballinger, ever since I discovered "both" of these people I have been obsessed. Coleen is so funny as Miranda and has herself in her day to day vlogs. However I will warn you that at first you may not get Miranda or you might not ever understand but if and when you do, it's the funniest thing ever.
3. Miss Glamorazzi: I mentioned this channel the first time and she continues to be up there with my favourite people on YouTube she's so welcoming and her videos are such high quality. She's my go to beauty guru and I always trust her judgement with products as she really knows her stuff! I loved her DIY December so if you missed it here's a video to get you started!
4. The Saccone Jolys: This is the second channel who I included last year to make it into my updated favourites. This channel follows round The Saccone-Joly's, a family from Cork who make 15-20 minute vlogs of their lives every single day! Anna who's currently pregnant with her second child also has her own channel The Style Diet. Their videos are always fun to watch and plus their daughter Emilia is just the cutest!
5. Troye Sivan: Is one of my favourite YouTube discovers this year! Simply watch the video below and you'll know what I mean. P.S he has the best ending to his videos - I dare you not to fall in love.
6. Jacks Gap: The channel focuses on videos created by twins Jack and Finn Harries, they're currently releasing their documentary series which follows their journey taking part in The Rickshaw Run in aid of Teenage Cancer Trust. Not only are these boys ridiculously good looking but they're also very talented film makers. I've put the first episode from the series below (there's currently another two and one more to be released in the next few weeks).
7. WULAS: These videos follow couple Antony and Kalel around their daily lives, their videos are a mix of YouTube tags and daily vlogs. Antony is part of Smosh which is the second most subscribed channel with an amazing 15,645,853 subscribers. I love Kalel's cute/vintage style and their videos of the trip to Japan just make me want to go even more!
8. Zoella: Zoe is one of the most subscribed UK to channels and it's clear why, her lovely style and relaxed personality makes her videos easy watching and bound to put a smile on your face! Her channel has blown up during 2013 which meant she got to experience some pretty cool things like meeting One Direction! The video below of old home videos with her brother Joe is one of my favourites.
9. Tyler Oakley: I found Tyler's videos at the end of 2012 and he is one of the funniest and entertaining people on YouTube. He's always so positive, and it is infectious you can't help but smile when you're watching! Just like Zoe his channel has grown massively over 2013 and I'm sure it'll grow even more this year!
10. Evelina: This channel does not receive the recognition or the subscribers it deserves! Evelina's fashion videos are up there with one of the best videos on YouTube, even if you're not that into fashion the quality and production that goes into her videos is incredible. If you don't believe me watch the video below... (P.S make sure you watch this in Full screen on 1080p!)