Clutch,necklace & Jumpsuit: all c/o ASOS
I'm currently taking part in ASOS's Student Lowdown campaign and this outfit was inspired by what I would wear on a night out in my university town, Birmingham. I tried to break out of my comfort zone and try something a little different rather than my favourite skater dress, frilly socks and heels.
Although I'm a London girl and always will be, Birmingham does have some pretty cool places to check out, so in no particular order here are my top 10:
- Bodega - My favourite place to eat, this Mexican in the city centre is well worth the visit and pretty inexpensive, check my post here!
- Broad street - A great area for clubs, food and drinking.
- Lost and Found - A few doors up from Bodega this place is good for a cocktail or two.
- Rainbow - I've had some of my best nights out here and it's pretty popular with students.
- Island bar - Another cocktail bar, this time with a tiki theme.
- Red Peppers - A nice little restaurant in the Mail Box which have amazing pizza's my favourite is the pepperonata and again it's pretty inexpensive.
- Bullring - Birmingham's famous shopping centre, it has pretty much every shop you could wish for and there's even a Selfridges!
- Custard Factory - A quarter full of galleries, studio spaces, vintage shops and cafes.
- Birmingham Catherdral and square - A beauitful place to visit and to escape the madness of the city.
- Library of Birmingham - The new library is amazing and with one million books inside, it's a must when visiting Birmingham.
I love finding out about new places where ever they are so please let me know your recommendations in the comments below!
Here's what I wore: