I haven't done one of these in a while but after having a few days off uni, I found myself bookmarking a few items that I hope to purchase soon and I thought I would share them with you.
1. Emma Bridgewater, Dachshund mug, £9.95 - As you may have noticed I have a slight obsession with sausage dogs and I really hope I can have one one day, but until then this Emma Bridgwater mug will have to do.
2. Wittards, Rocky Road Hot Chocolate, £5.50 - To put in my Emma Bridgewater mug I found this Rocky Road hot chocolate which sounds so tasty and would definitely keep me warm on these very cold winter nights!
3. Amazon, Canon EF 50 mm f/1.8 II Lens, £84 - I've been looking for a new lens for a while and this has been recommended to me by quite a few people, so this is on the very top of my wishlist.
4. Topshop, Happy sandals, £28 - Perhaps a bit premature to be looking at sandals but I saw these on the Topshop website and I know that they'll be a great purchase for the summer and I'd be prepared!
5. Missguided, boots, £40.99 - I still haven't found the perfect boots for winter but these are getting there and aren't too expensive. I love the gold details!
6.Miss Selfridge, High Waisted shorts, £32- I love these denim shorts from Miss Selfridge's new collection they'll be great for the summer and nights out.
7. Lime Crime, Candy Apple Lipgloss, $16.99 - This Lime Crime lipgloss has been on my beauty wish list for a long time, this shade is the perfect glittery red and reminds me of Snow White. What's even better about the brand is that they don't test on animals and this is a vegan product.
8. Miss Selfridge, Playsuit, £39 - This polka dot pinafore from Miss Selfridge is so cute I love the vintage look to it and it will be great for layering and in the spring and summer months.
I hope you liked this post and that I showed you some things that maybe you would like to buy for yourself as a treat to beat those January blues. Until next time!
P.S Thankyou so much to everyone who has clicked "follow" over the last 8 months, I've now made it to over 100 wish is so exciting and it's crazy that 100+ people would want to read my blog so thankyou and there's to the next hundred (hopefully...)